"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you..." 1 Corin. 12:9

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Almost 2011 Prayer


Tomorrow is New Year's Eve.
Another year is almost spent.
Have I done all You've asked of me?
Have I been faithful?

That is one of my fondest dreams,
one of my dearly held goals.
That I would be faithful to You.
Not in part, but in whole.

But, the only one that faithful is

YOU!!!

And You I am not!  
(Like everyone doesn't know THAT!)

But I would like to be as faithful as
possible given my human limitations.

I would like to know that You
are pleased with me and 
satisfied with my progress
on the road of faith.

Thank You for the HUGE grace You extend to me.
Thank You for sustaining me and providing for me.
Thank You for the blessings you have poured out on me and mine.

You are SO beautiful to me!
So wonderful to me!

My prayer is to love You more, serve you better, and be more faithful in 2011 than ever before.

So please help!

Because, without You, I can do NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment