"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you..." 1 Corin. 12:9

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Joy of Creating

It's amazing to me how God designs even the littlest critters to fit their environment and to eat the food and do all the tasks they were made for.  The sheer variety of kinds is amazing.  And, with Insects in particular, He even created at least 3 different ways for them to grow into an adult.  God is INCREDIBLE! 

I couldn't even think up all the things to create that one creature, or even part of one creature would need in order to exist and He did it more times and in mores ways than we will ever discover.  He made things that He KNEW no one but Himself would ever know about just for the joy of creating.

Just for the Joy of Creating, hmmm...

That resonates with me.  I love to craft useful or beautiful items, whether it be with yarn or material or words.  It is a joy to make something with your hands and especially if it was your own original thought.  (Though I happen to think all great ideas come from the BRILLIANT mind of my Creator and that He just loans them to me and lets me benefit personally from His genius.  I think of Him as my collaborator on my projects, making them all better than they would be if He didn't lend His skill and own special touch to them on my behalf.)

I'm SO thankful that He shares His creative abilities with me.  It makes life so much RICHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment