"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you..." 1 Corin. 12:9

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blessed Amplified

Blessed:  happy---with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor
and salvation, apart from your outward condition
---and to be envied.

I really want to get my brain around this.
Blessed is my perpetual state.
Joy and satisfaction can remain steady in my life
if...
I remember what
is most important
which is His favor
and salvation.

I ALWAYS have both!!!

My circumstances do not negate my blessedness.
Even though they FEEL like they do sometimes.

It makes me think again of my dear friend
who reminds me that my feelings
are NOT the truth, 
God's Word
IS!!!

"Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said 
to her WILL be accomplished."  Luke 1:45


No comments:

Post a Comment