"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you..." 1 Corin. 12:9

Thursday, March 25, 2010

God is Faithful!

A verse the Lord gave me this morning to share about my life during giving my testimony to the ladies in my moms ministry:

Deuteronomy 2:7  "For the Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hand.  He knows your walking through this great wilderness.  These forty years the Lord your God has been with you:  you have lacked nothing."

Thank You Jesus for walking through this life with me, enabling me to "walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk]...upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!" Thank You for being my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army!  (Habakkuk 3:19 Amplified Bible)  And thank You for being faithful to me even when I fail to be faithful to You.  (2 Timothy 2:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment