"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you..." 1 Corin. 12:9

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Exodus

With the coming of February, I finished up in Genesis and am now studying Moses and Exodus.  What always amazes me is that God did all those signs to prove to everyone Who He is.  It was for the Israelites, yes.  But it was also for the Egyptians.  Right in the beginning, Pharoah admitted he did not know the LORD and didn't know why he should do anything this unknown God supposedly told him to do.  Well, the LORD set right to showing Pharoah vividly Who He is and what He can do.  And everyone else got to watch the lesson too.  And many believed, both Israelites and Egyptians. 

It seems like it always takes such harsh proof to convince us.  I wish it wasn't so.  I want to learn to be submissive and learn as easily as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment