"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you..." 1 Corin. 12:9

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Isaiah 8:13-14b Amplified



The Lord of hosts--regard Him as holy 
and honor His holy name 
[by regarding Him as your only hope of safety], 

and let Him be your fear

and let Him be your dread 

[lest you offend Him by your fear of man and distrust of Him].

    And He shall be a sanctuary 
[a sacred and indestructible asylum 
to those who reverently 
fear and trust in Him]...


This verse is EXACTLY
what I am learning,
what I have felt convicted of
this year,
what I am set to conquer!


I found it today when I
was reading Smelling Coffee!
Thank you, Jennifer!

3 comments:

  1. Praising Him for being MY sanctuary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! So glad you do too! Blessings to you, Lezlie. You have a beautiful blog that glorifies Jesus. :-)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Pam! Thanks Jennifer! God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete