"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you..." 1 Corin. 12:9

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Little Place

A Little Place.

Where should I work today, dear Lord, 
and my love flowed warm and free.
He answered and said, “See that little place? 

Tend that place for me.”
I answered and I said, 

“Oh no, not there! No one would ever see,
No matter how well my work was done. Not that place for me.”
His voice, when He spoke, was soft and kind. 

He answered me tenderly,
“Little one, search thy heart of thine. 

Are you working for them or me?
Nazareth was a little place and so was Galilee.”




"Aren’t we glad that the King of the universe, the Creator of the world, left Heaven and said, 'I’ll step into that little place. I’ll serve. I’ll lay down My life, so they can have life.'

When you serve in your home, you’re following in the steps of the Savior, and there’s no bigger, grander place you could be!"  ( Revive Our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss is an outreach of Life Action Ministries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment