"But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you..." 1 Corin. 12:9

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thank You Jesus

Thank You Jesus for all the change You have wrought in my life.  Thank You for taking a shy, lonely child and befriending her and helping her to live Your Way and to make Your choices.  For helping me let go of fear and move out in bold service. Thank You for giving me Your peace and helping me lay down my burdens daily.  Thank You for helping me be real with others.  Thank You for sustaining me moment by moment in all areas of life.  You bless me daily with Your Presence and timely Help for every situation You bring into my life.  I am so glad You are my God, my Brother, my Friend.  You have made ALL the difference in me.  Without You, I am a hideous worm full of ugly thoughts and selfish ways.  You are AMAZING!

I LOVE YOU!!!
Lezlie


Grace Flows Down
(Bell, Giglio, Pageant)

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound!
Amazing love, now flowing down
From hands and feet
That were nailed to the tree
As grace flows down and covers me!

It covers me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment